- How to become a coach
- Blue Card Application Form
- Smart Rugby
- Coaching kids rugby
- YouTube Coaching Drills
- IRB Coaching
- ARU Concussion Management Policy
- Coaches & Team Management Agreement Form
- ARU Serious Injury Report
- ARU Medical & Safety Recommendations
- ARU Learning Centre Fact Sheet
- AC Brumbies Coaches Application Form 2018
- 2017 BJRU Competition Rules
An insurance plan has been established via the ARU. Details are available HERE.
Whilst the plan provides basic levels of cover for players and others participating in Rugby, it is not all encompassing (this is necessary to keep the cost of insurance affordable for players) and does not seek to replace the need for private health and other insurances.
ARU encourages all players and officials to take out their own private health insurance, life insurance and ‘Top Up’ coverage over and above the coverage provided under this plan. Gow-Gates can assist in regard to ‘Top Up’ insurance and other insurance requirements.