FEES & INCLUSIONS
Under 6’s – Under 7’s (tag only)
$115 per player
Under 8’s – Under 17’s
$335 per player
Early bird and siblings (U8-U17’s)
$300 per player
Early bird: An early bird discount of $35 per player applies for all registrations received via Rugby AU Rugby Portal before 1 February 2020. The discount will be applied automatically at the check-out and will no longer apply after the specified date. This discount applies only to players in U8-U16’s age groups.
Sibling discount: A sibling discount applies to all additional players registering from the same family. The discount applies only to players in U8’s-U16’s age groups.
Get started vouchers: Parents are required to secure their Get Started Voucher and present the voucher to the club (preferably at our open day on 15 February). The club will claim the voucher online on behalf of the family. A discount code will be generated and sent to the parent. Parents are then able to register their child through the app, using this code at the online checkout.
- Player insurance
- Referee and match fees (no ongoing weekly fees)
- Sports medico expenses
- ARU, QRU and BJRU Levy’s
- Team photo
- End of season trophy
- End of season presentation night event
- All new players will receive a player kit comprising: training shirt, game shorts, socks and jersey
- All returning members will receive a new training shirt in 2020 (new game shorts and socks available upon request).
All registrations must be completed via the Rugby Xplorer app or online via this link: www.myaccount.rugby.com.au
Please download this app from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet and follow the instructions below to either recover your previous login details (previous players) or set yourself up as a new user (new players).
Parents of players previously registered with (any) rugby club will be able to link all children together under one parent profile using this new app.
- For anyone having difficulty registering, the following Registration Cheat Sheet 2020 may assist.
- All registered players will be advised in February about skills training nights, when and where to collect the players kit (new players only in 2020) and other key season information. Keep an eye on our website, particularly the What’s On page.
Parents and Volunteers:
- Please register your details via the app so that you are covered for insurance purposes when volunteering and assisting at the club in 2020.
Coaches and Managers
- Coaches and Managers, welcome to season 2020. For those who have helped out by coaching and managing teams previously, thank you and welcome back.
- For those new to the club and wish to put their hand up for coaching or managing- thank you.
- Please register your details via the new app for the 2020 season.
- Please note that it is compulsory to register as a coach or manager if you are performing these roles for your insurance cover!
Players play in the age group they turn in the current calendar year. For example: if your child turns 12 in 2020, they will play in the U12’s team.
Players may play up one year but not up two years. For example: a player turning 12 in 2020 can play in the U13’s but not in the U14’s. Club permission is required to play up one year and these requests must be directed to the registrar by the club Muster Night.
No player is permitted to play in a team whose age group is younger than the player’s calendar year age group.
Players must have turned 5 to be eligible to play in the Under 6’s.
All club communications are distributed via Team App.
It is essential that once you have registered your child, that you download this app so that we can communicate with you.