The Albany Creek Brumbies has teams from Under 6 through to Under 18’s and we encourage boys and girls from surrounding suburbs to join our club.
Girls aged U6 – U11 will play in mixed teams. Girls 12-18 will play in girls only teams.
All girls who join the Albany Creek Brumbies automatically receive membership in the Albany Creek Girls Rugby Academy.
On this page, you will find information about our membership including:
For information on how to register for the Girls Rugby Academy, Albany Creek see here.
FEES & INCLUSIONS
U6’s – U7’s (tag only, mixed teams)
$155 per player
U8’s-U11’s mixed teams, U12′-U16’s boys, U12’s–U18’s girls
$355 per player
Early bird and siblings (U8-U11’s mixed teams, U12-U16’s boys & U12-U18’s girls)
$325 per player
Early bird: An early bird discount of $30 per player applies for all registrations received via Rugby AU Rugby Portal before 1 February 2022. The discount will be applied automatically at the check-out and will no longer apply after the specified date. This discount applies only to players in U8+ age groups.
Sibling discount: A sibling discount applies to all additional players registering from the same family. The discount applies only to players in U8+ age groups. You can only claim EITHER the sibling discount or the early bird discount. Sibling discount applies from 1 February 2022.
Get started vouchers: Parents are required to secure their Get Started Voucher and present the voucher to the club (preferably at our open day in February). The club will claim the voucher online on behalf of the family. A discount code will be generated and sent to the parent. Parents are then able to register their child through the app, using this code at the online checkout.
- Player insurance
- Referee and match fees (no ongoing weekly fees)
- Sports medico expenses
- ARU, QRU and BJRU Levy’s
- Team photo
- End of season trophy
- End of season presentation night event
- New players to the club will receive a new player kit in 2022 comprising: training shirt, game shorts, socks and jersey. Returning players receive a new kit every second year (odd years – ie. 2021, 2023, 2025 etc).
All registrations must be completed via the Rugby Xplorer app.
Please download this app from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet and follow the instructions below to either recover your previous login details (previous players) or set yourself up as a new user (new players).
Parents of players previously registered with (any) rugby club will be able to link all children together under one parent profile using this app.
To assist members with their registrations, the club registrar has compiled an easy to follow Brumbies 2021 Registration Cheat Sheet.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the club registrar: email@example.com
Parents and Volunteers:
- Please register your details via the app so that you are covered for insurance purposes when volunteering and assisting at the club in 2022.
Coaches and Managers
- Coaches and Managers, welcome to season 2022. For those who have helped out by coaching and managing teams previously, thank you and welcome back.
- For those new to the club and wish to put their hand up for coaching or managing- thank you.
- Please register your details via the new app for the 2022 season.
- Please note that it is compulsory to register as a coach or manager if you are performing these roles for your insurance cover!
Players play in the age group they turn in the current calendar year. For example: if your child turns 12 in 2022, they will play in the U12’s team.
Players may play up one year but not up two years. For example: a player turning 12 in 2022 can play in the U13’s but not in the U14’s. Club permission is required to play up one year and these requests must be directed to the registrar by the club Muster Night.
No player is permitted to play in a team whose age group is younger than the player’s calendar year age group.
Players must have turned 5 to be eligible to play in the Under 6’s.
All club communications are distributed via Team App.
It is essential that once you have registered your child, that you download this app so that we can communicate with you.